Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I've heard about the whether in Taipei but i was surprised by how the rain doesn't stop for 4 whole weeks . It's like I'm living in England. the rainy days made me depressed and lowered my condition.
But as time passed, I slowly got used to the rain, and found myself feeling better.
I believe one year from now, when I look back and read what i wrote just now,
I'll be able to laugh it off and think that i used to be like this


3 comments:

  1. As you see, the weather in Taipei is usually like this. There’s a Chinese song called “Come and See the Rain in Taipei in the Winter”, which can best describe the weather here. How’s about the weather in your hometown? I always consider Korea a place covered with snow in the winter. It's a pity that Taiwan never snows except for in high altitudes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time that I study in Taipei, too. At first,I also don't fit in the wet weather. But finelly I also get used to the wet weather, for the rainy day really remains too long.

    The reason that I can't fit in it is a lot.Maybe one day I put on my shoes that I like most, but it gets dirty and wet because of the rain.Or the clothes I wash doesn't dry.And the rain may make the weather more cold, and so on.

    But I have felt better for it recently, too. Sometimes there are many beautiful scenes that we can see only when it rains. Most important of all, remember to bring umbrella portably while going out all the time. ^__^ !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, since you've useed to live in Kaohsiung for a few years, I think you can understand how uncomfortable I feel when I first got here NCCU in Taipei leaving the city always filled with warm sunshine--Kaohsiung, my hometown.
    Actually, even if a whole semester has passed, I still miss the cute southern city:D
    And it is quite cold these days that I think I cannot tolerate the temperature which is getting lower and lower anymore=____=

    ReplyDelete