Since I come to Taiwan, the food was not well adapted.
However,the hamburger consoled me by giving a little happiness during the adaptation period.
Food is one of the most important part Of my political university life. This is because food gave an
energy so that I should be able to play all the
things.
Taiwan's most of dishes are good. However, we have heard that most of Korean foods are spicy.
there are many spicy Korean foods in Korean food items which has a connection with Korean culture.
the burger store in front of the school is just take a minute by walk from the main entrance.
Price is about 200 won, the most satisfying thing is huge amount.
And there is no place to sit when the store is being full of customers.
In addition,a good point of the store is satisfying customer with a cola can be refilled as much as you
Taiwan's most of dishes are good. However, we have heard that most of Korean foods are spicy.
there are many spicy Korean foods in Korean food items which has a connection with Korean culture.
the burger store in front of the school is just take a minute by walk from the main entrance.
Price is about 200 won, the most satisfying thing is huge amount.
And there is no place to sit when the store is being full of customers.
In addition,a good point of the store is satisfying customer with a cola can be refilled as much as you
want.
I recommend that it's something you have to try for yourself although
McDonald's, Mos Burger and many other hamburger store located in front of the school.
I recommend that it's something you have to try for yourself although
McDonald's, Mos Burger and many other hamburger store located in front of the school.
Hello, Jun Young! Is the restaurant you went named Juicybun? I have went there once but I didn’t order the hamburger, I ordered omelet instead^^. What’s more, I think the omelet is also worthy to try! It tastes smooth and nutrient for it has eggs and vegetable in it. In addition, drinks there can be refilled again and again is really one of its advantages. However, they will limit customers’ time of having meals when it is during rush hour. I think I can introduce this place in my blog next time:P.
ReplyDeleteThe hamburger in the photo look's so delicious. I have never gone to Juicybun, but I have gone to another burger's store called B&O once. It' great too. But if I want to eat burgers, I probably would go to McDonald's. To be honest, I seldom eat a meal that is over 100 dollars, because I think I could be satisfied by a $60 boxed meal. Hope you can be well adapted to taiwanese food.
ReplyDeleteJuicybun's burgers are delicious. I went there before and it really impressed me. I recommend trying more different kinds of traditional Taiwanese food such as beef noodles, sticky tofu, rice flour...and so on. They always cheap and tasty. I think you'll love them. By the way, if you like spicy, maybe someday we can go to eat spicy hot pot together.
ReplyDelete